Free Weekday Delivery on Orders of £25 and over
Award-winning organic cheese made by hand at Park Farm, Kelston near Bath with milk from our own cows.
Next Day Delivery Service
Award Winning Cheese
Blue, Beer and Cider Box
Guaranteed to delight discerning taste buds! Featuring 2 award-winning organic cheeses, walnut and honey crackers, real ale chutney, Wild Beer and and Somerset Cider. Presented in a handsome hamper box.
Bath Blue (200g) Supreme Champion 2014 World Cheese Awards
Wyfe of Bath (250g) Supreme Champion 2019 International Cheese Awards.
Real Ale Chutney (100g) – The Cherry Tree.
Walnut, Honey and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Crackers (125g) – Fine Cheese Co
Millionaire Salted Caramel, Chocolate and Milk Stout (330ml) The Wild Beer Co
Two Rivers Somerset Cider (33cl) Pilton Cider.
Cafe open with Indoor Seating
Following on from the announcement that all restrictions will be lifted on the 19th July, we wanted to reassure our customers that we will continue to prioritise customer and staff safety. Until at least August 16th we will be doing the following :
– Mask wearing is now no longer mandatory for guests or our team. Our staff will continue to wear masks when serving customers.
– The NHS QR Code will remain at the door for those who wish to use it but this again is no longer mandatory.
– We will keep our current table layout with table service in place both inside and outside. We won’t be moving any furniture around inside or outside just yet.
– We are sticking to table size of no more than 6 as this is the largest size table we have, if your group is larger we will look to seat you on 2 separate tables and endeavour to have you as near to each other as possible. People will need to be sat at a table to eat.
– Please be mindful at times we might have to limit our capacity.
– At times we may have to limit our takeaway service but our Shepherds Hut will continue to operate in the field by the river.