British Cheese Weekender Selection
The inaugural British Cheese Weekender was a free, online cheese festival featuring a selection of live-streamed talks, tastings, farm tours, poetry, quizzes and cookery demos by some of the country’s leading British cheese experts.
Graham Padfield, founder of Bath Soft Cheese, read a selection of verses from his poetry book and talked about how farming and cheese making has changed since his Grandparents time over 100 years ago.
- Bath Soft Cheese (250g) Supreme Champion 2019 Artisan Cheese Awards
- Wyfe of Bath (250g) & Extra Mature Wyfe of Bath (200g), Supreme Champion 2019 International Cheese Awards
- Merry Wyfe (200g) UK Champion 2019 International Cheese Awards
- Bath Blue (200g) Supreme Champion 2014 World Cheese Awards
- Original Sourdough Crispbread from Peter’s Yard
- Chive and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Crackers – The Fine Cheese Co. (125g)
- *Two Assorted Chutneys*
- “Of Coast and Country” by Graham Padfield, a book of poetry inspired by Kelston and Kernow
This selection contains every accompaniment needed for the British Cheese Weekender including Graham’s poetry book, “of Coast and Country”. Follow us on Social Media for the latest update.
You will be able to select your delivery date at check out.