An ever-growing number of our customers now use our home delivery service to receive our award-winning organic cheese straight to their door.
It’s fast, simple and often free.
- Free Mainland UK delivery when you spend over £25.
- Our Mainland UK delivery charge is £5.00 for orders under £25.
- Saturday deliveries incur a surcharge of £5.
Our delivery partner is DPD, download the free app now to receive the latest tracking information.
Below are some frequently asked questions.
This information is for your guidance and is not a guarantee.
Can I leave a delivery note with my order?
We ask you to include any extra delivery information in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ window. This can include a safe place to leave your item if you can’t answer the door, a trusted neighbour to leave your order with or any relevant access codes.
You can leave a Special Message to your recipient of up to 140 characters. This is for the recipient only! We ask that you do not use this to request a specific delivery time, or for your order to be split across multiple addresses in the ‘Delivery Instruction’ or ‘Order Notes’ windows. These requests are likely to be subject to additional delivery fees.
My order is a gift or for a special occasion, can it be gift wrapped?
All our orders are packed in a complimentary gift bag if not already in a Gift Box or Hamper as standard. If you order it for a special occasion we recommend having it delivered to you, or to your recipient a few days before in case there is a delay in transit.
When will my order be delivered?
Your order will normally be delivered between 8.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. on the date you choose. To receive the most accurate tracking information, including a 1 hour delivery window, provide your phone number at checkout and download the free DPD app.
Please note we cannot deliver on a Sunday or Monday & the cut-off for next day delivery is 12pm.
At the checkout page, you will be able to select delivery for the day of your choosing for up to 6 months in advance. During busy times we often increase our capacity incrementally on a rolling basis, so if a date is unavailable please check back again and we may have increased the number of parcels we can accept.
What dates will my cheese arrive with?
All cheeses are cut and prepared by our expert cheesemongers and will have at least 7 days shelf life on them from the date of despatch, and may well be received with a much longer life depending on demand.
How do I responsibly dispose of the packaging?
- Our White Outer boxes are fully recyclable and compostable, and our larger brown boxes are also recyclable.
- Our tape is made from Kraft Paper and can also be recycled or composted.
- Occasionally we use Void Fill/Packing Nuts to protect your order, these are soluble and compostable.
- The clear wrap we use to wrap our cheese segments is also compostable.
- Our Bubble Wrap and Gel Packs are reusable, but unfortunately not yet compostable. We recommend keeping them for the future, or giving them to a friend who can make use of them.